Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


More Blogs



Previous | Next
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

FUR BOTTLE


 

I had an idea for a Christmas Gift I wanted to make but couldn't find the right pattern. I really
wanted to use this super soft faux fur we have called Caribou. So I combined bit and pieces of a couple patterns I found on Ravelry and played around for a while. The result is a hot water bottle cozy I am calling FUR BOTTLE.
FUR BOTTLE uses one ball each of Caribou and Berrocco Comfort.


It knits up in a flash. The majority  of the cozy bottle is knit on a 7mm needle with a strand of each of Caribou and Comfort. If you are interested, we have Caribou and Comfort in several colours.
 
caribou67.jpgcaribou66.jpgcaribou38.jpgcaribou65.jpgcaribou75.jpgcaribou002.jpg
And my pattern is FREE with yarn purchase. If you don.t have a water bottle, I found a perfectly fine, uncovered bottle at my local Walmart for $8 plus tax.
Beth
 
 

No comments: